Sunday, November 1, 2009

54 Days 20 Hours 49 Minutes untill Christmas day aghhhhhhhhhhhhhh the supermarkets are full of santa clause salt cellars already, so I went out and got a new TV, any excuse for a new toy I ended up with a panasonic 46inch plasma HD TV and they threw in a blu ray surround sound system for free :) there is a Chineese saying "he who dies with most toys wins" It used to be a Tawianeese saying. So I'm close to the lead.

Talking about time flying, the Internet has turned 40 years old this week, with its beginnings occurring at 9pm on October 29th, 1969. On that day, engineers at the University of California Los Angeles (UCLA) and Stanford Research Institute (SRI) nearly 400 miles away sent data over the first two nodes. Back then, the Internet was known as Arpanet, after the US Department of Defense's Advanced Research Projects Agency (ARPA), which commissioned its creation.

Not much in the way of news here apart fro my elbow hurting, I'm not good with pain and the pain killers (endone) put me to sleep big time.

No comments: