Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas all


Have had a very quiet Christmas this year but still managed to overeat, had scallops and a lobster for christmas dinner and blue swimmer crabs at Paddies last night so we are seafooded out here. I have a nice recipie for crab and preserved lemon spagettini with parmazan so the little crabmeat we have left will go towards that  one evening.

There was a 50% tax govenment incentive up untill the end of this month so we have ended up buying a brand new Subaru Forester TS

We get it at the end of January when Angies car has to be returned. I have to use the car for 3 consecutive months for my business then she can have it.

An honest politician, a kind lawyer and Santa Claus were walking down the street and saw a $20 bill. Which one picked it up??


Santa! The other two don't exist!


My arm is still sore and doesnt have the full range of motion I hope it is going to get better sooner rather than later.

No comments: