Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Arnie

Arnold Swartzeneger is set to return to acting after playing at politics for the last 7 years, the 63-year-old actor revealed he is no longer able to do all the action roles that made him famous.
He said: "In the future I have to adapt my roles to my age. Clint Eastwood also has done it in the same way. Extreme fighting or shooting is not possible anymore. I want to be more encouraged as an actor and I believe that I can manage this challenge". I'd have thought shooting would have still been an option but maybe he has bad arthritus in his finger or summat.


Brian Cowan should give acting a go he would make an excellent Troll. On that note I should try out myself for the new Free Willy movie. Actually I'm shedding weight as we speak, since New Year I have only missed a couple of days hiking in the woods and I have been on the excersise machine the last three days and have been eatting porridge and soup only during the day and no bread.


Taiwan’s president Ma Ying-jeou expressed his frustration today after an unusually public test firing of 19 surface-to-air and air-to-air missiles became a national embarrassment.
Nearly a third of the missiles missed their targets, incurring the wrath of Mr Ma, who presided over the test, and raising new questions about Taiwan’s readiness to defend itself against Chinese attack. 6 of the missiles hit N Korea the other sank a canoe in Malasayia. Mr Ma's wrath included a violent jumping up and down on the spot and squinting, ok I made that last bit up but hey the news is just so boring ehh.

Its a bonny day here, 7C and clear blue skies, i think the forecast is good for the next few days too, my wee knees are really white but its not exactly shorts weather yet lol.

No comments: