Tuesday, April 12, 2011

6 dogs and 4 bikes on hire

Well we went for a walk with my 2 dogs and ended up being accompanied by another 4, we passed a dark skinned lady on the way back who had one dog she looked a bit distressed at passing our 6 due to hers having had a blue earlier with another dog but they were all fine and sniffed each others bums as they do.

I had 4 bikes on hire today which was ok as it has been showery and young Sacha has been helping me transport them about in the trailer. I have to collect the last one at 1700 and then we may go fishing for a wee while, it took me half the garden digging up to get a few worms as there were none in the compost heap.


Sacha is digging up more worms as I speak. I'll try and get a trout but all failign we have sirloin steak, sausages, potatoe bake and veg, kinda hoping for the steak myself lol. Angie took a weeks holiday but they have talked her into going to a meeting tommorow in England so shes away tonight and gets home about midnight tommorow.

No comments: