Monday, April 4, 2011

First hire

Well I hired out my first bike of the season today, I could have had 7 more previous to this but didnt have the public liability insurance sorted out so didnt chance it. The bike came back covered in mud and looked like it had a workout. I invested in a Karcher power washer this afternoon so it had its first job too washing off the bike.


Oil giant BP has announced it will restart drilling in the Gulf of Mexico this summer.
That's just a year after the Deepwater Horizon explosion in the US, that sparked the worst oil spill in history.


Ireland's credit rating has been downgraded again in the wake of the latest bank bailout.
Ratings agency Standard & Poor's has stripped the country of its final "A" rating. Apparently we are getting a D rating its a German suggestion and it means Dolt, I think in reference to the dolts that were in charge of the banking system. I suppose it couls also mean Dumb and Dumber, disasterous,

No comments: