Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Trailer advert


In a huge advertisment drive, with no expense spared I did some small adjustments to my trailer so I could place a bike on top of it and leave it lieing around where people might see my telephone number and rent a bike, it didnt work of course but looking on the bright side as I always do, I never got a parking ticket either.

Had another excersise filled day again with a good few miles done on the bike and walking.




It was another brilliant day weather wise, have been spoilt this last few weeks, and I have just finished cutting the lawns again, you can almost see the grass growing this time of year. I shall have to put some weed and feed grass improver on the lawn as there are a lot of weeds through it, I'm kinda loath to spend money on someone elses grass right enough.





No comments: