Sunday, September 25, 2011

woe is me

Bliddy Scotland played well but lost to the Argies, my face is tripping, it was a great game but the wrong team got up I'm afraid. Now even if we beat England we could still be out of the world cup for the first time in the history in the pre knockout rounds and beating England will be a bigger ask than they are up to I fear. Ohh well at least we have haggis no one can take that off us, no one wants to right enough.

If people see me online all the time on skype it is because I invested in a skype phone that doesnt need the pc turned on to make calls over the internet. Cant believe how close that game was sheeeze, ohh well at least we have the island of Harris no one can take that away from us, mind you no one wants to right enough.

I'm helping my pal move house tommorow I should borrow Keiths cattle float as it looks like rain again and it will keep the stuff dry. I might give him a call.

No comments: