Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Leveson Inquiry

Welllllllllll after listening to Anne Diamond give evidence today at the inquiry I have changed my opinion and recon now its just Hugh Grant I dont like. Anne is really articulate and she had some horror stories about how she has been treated. I think she was so in teresting as she has been both sides of the fence so to speak.

It was dry this morning and I had Gus and Jessy in for a swim in the ponds at the bottom of the acreage, there were a couple of Mallard ducks annoyed at the intrusion and I also came across a track left by a badger, I know its a badger as the footprint has five toes and a heel mark and a dog / fox only has four and also the size of the flattened grass was a givaway, its nice to know they at least pay me a visit. I watched a show on the gardens at Heligan the other night and it was a real insight on how gardens should be managed. Heligan, seat of the Tremayne family for more than 400 years, is one of the most mysterious estates in England and has over 200 acres to explore, acting as a living window to the past, their award-winning restoration of the Victorian Productive Gardens stand as a working memorial to Heligan’s Lost Gardeners. My 6 acres stand as a working memorial to some wally with a chainsaw and a whippersnipper :)

No comments: