Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas

Well I,m blogging from my new toy :) and fine it is too. Have had a good day and am as stuffed as the turkey was earlier, I shall have to do some blinking gardening to work this off. Dinner was a great success and I,m glad I prepped so much yesterday.

I got the iPad for christmas, have been playing on it for hours and the battery is still over 57% full, the graphics are awesome and applications open fast and run well. Probably my only gripe is that most of the apps are pay for and not free like they were on the iPhone. So far I have got 2games and Skype, Evernote, Facebook, iBooks, and a poker app.

Everyone is chilling watching tv here with a nice fire on and full bellies things could be worse ehh. I hope everyone has had a good day and this coming year brings us all good health and happiness. Slanthe

No comments: