Monday, January 23, 2012

Scotland vs Ireland

I,m going over to Dublin on 10 th of march with mark to see Scotland vs Ireland at Aviva stadium which I haven't been to before so am excited about that, will take the bus over there and stay the night, boys day out woohoo. I have toothache today which is a pain litteraly, I have a wisdom tooth that needs taking out and two fillings needing done.
It was dry today but I didn't do much outside just mulched some branches and stacked some firewood, tomorrow also looks ok on the forecast so I shall take 4 ft off a dogwood bush all round as it has also gone and spread over a path things are starting to grow here and I have snowdrops and a Camilla flowering, the camilla bush is about 18ft tall by the same round and will be a tremendous show of flowers. Roll on Springtime.
Ohh I forgot I have an appointment to get my ticker checked in Galway tomorrow so he dogwood will have to wait.

It's been 5 and a half years since my heart attack and subsequent episodes and the battery in my device will need changed in the next year or so, hopefully tomorrows meeting will give me an idea if the cost will be covered as if it's not I,m not sure what to do, the medical insurance has it as an existing condition so they won't come to the party, I may have to pretend I,m living on luing and register with the dr there or something anyway what will be will be.

Monday is the Chinese new year this is the year of the dragon, In Sung dynasty manuscripts, the dragon is described as having the “head of an ox or donkey, eyes of a shrimp, horns of a deer, body of a serpent covered with fish scales, and a feet of a phoenix,” and it usually clutches a pearl symbolic of its supernatural powers bit like my stag head then ehh. Anyway the year of the dragon is going to be a good one I can tell these things.

No comments: