Thursday, January 26, 2012

Wintry day

Well there were clear spells overnight and the temp dropped so today is scattered with wintery showers and it's about 7c cooler. I put up a bamboo baracade to stop the dogs walking over plants on the slope outside the patio as they were flattened.

I finished typing out the translation for the advert so will have to get in touch with the local Gaelic paper and get it out there. I shall have to drive round and deliver fliers to all the bed and breakfast places, maybe have the Gaelic on one side and English on the other.

There's a wee free app called iTunesu which has open university material for free so I had a keek at that as they have a course on entrepreneurship and the like. SWOT is code for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opertunities and Threats and you put all your ideas through it to gauge if an idea could be rewarding. When I was in high school we used to say we were swotting when we were studying for exams.

Ohh thats my new letter header.

No comments: