Sunday, February 5, 2012

Go Scotland go

Well I have my fingers crossed that Scotland can put on a good performance today and beat the auld enemy at Murrayfield. I've just watched the France  v Italy game and it wasnt a great spectacle, I shall miss the super 15 rugby from the Southern hemisphere this year as it isnt on the tv here.

We have been having milder weather here than the rest of the UK and more cloudy, I got a couple of small trees felled today before it started raining but that was a good excuse to get inside with the fire on and watch the rugger.

I have another blog http://doirechoill.blogspot.com/2012/02/doire-choill-project.html which probably wont be of any interest to you but its about web design and how and why  I am making changes to my site. There is also now a facebook page for Doire Choill website design.

John is coming up on Monday I hope, to help out in the garden again so it will be good to have some company.

No comments: