Wednesday, April 25, 2012

N Gale

Well its blowing hard today from the North but you would hardly know it at the house I have so many trees round about the place. The yacht was fine and sheltered in her new berth so I'm happy she isnt hanging onto an anchor somewhere. I took a couple of pics of the new lights Allan and I fitted and the outside of the front of the house, I'll paint it white after the insulation goes in as they drill holes in the outside brick layer and pump the beads in, and the new windows will be a light oak colour so it should look brand new.



Everything is blooming here now and all the trees have their leaves and I have found some lovely flowering bushes around the place. All we need now is for the sewage tank to be installed and I'll pay for the place and the work can really start.

No comments: