Sunday, May 20, 2012

renovations begin

Well I have started my renovations on the house, the solicitor got the deeds yesterday so I guess its ours. My first job was to remove the 1970's varnished pine thing that was built into the wall deviding the kitchen from the living room. I am going to put an archway in its place, the amount of extra light that gets in is amazing. We are going to put wood floors in the living room kitchen and hall so it should look good. Also with sealing up the doorway to the kitchen we will be able to put in an extra kitchen cabinet and bar.

Excuse the mess in the photo but I was dieing to blog the photo so much I took it with things lieing around. The old kitchen door is behind the bookcase which will be moved after the gap is filled in as the bookcases are slightly different sizes.

No comments: