Saturday, October 26, 2013

The Luminaries

Well I have just started reading a new book here called "The Luminaries", considering I usually get through about ten pages before I fall asleep this book should keep me entertained for 85 nights, yep it has 850 pages and boy it will make a great door stop if it turns out to be rubbish. I doubt that it will right enough as it won the Man Booker Prize this year.

I passed my Google Analytics Exam with 98% so my office is now adorned with a printed out orange Certificate woohoo. It was an interesting course all I need now is Nike or Amazon to employ me at 450k to advise on their Aquisition / Attribution / Goal Flow reports, their key metrics, core analysis and measurement plan in their digital analytics.

Blowing a gale here this morning which is emptying the trees of their leaves, it looked a bit like Canada for a few days with all the leaves turning colour there really are forty shades of green along with the yellows, reds, oranges and browns. Wait a min that orange is a Google certificate reflection through the office window, has he a spot light on it?

I updated my website at www.derrykyle.com   with slideshow photos of the place here and was reminded that Charity the bear is still floating around somewhere I should have sent her with George to the Coral Sea as it looks like they had a good adventure there, their blog is at http://gailsshinealight.blogspot.ie/ 
don't all go deserting me now as hers is more interesting.

My hallway here is full of a modular lounge that I am giving away, hopefully to Micháel for his new sports room, it is surplus to requirements and I need more space for a bed in the front bedroom in case John moves in and other folks come visit him.

No comments: