Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Appointment for 0930

A pet hate of mine is to get given an appointment time then to be kept waiting for 3 hours in a waiting room full of 150 people with long faces all with an appointment time of 0930, so next time (in 6 weeks) I shall roll up at 1230 for my 0930 appointment. The woman who eventually saw me took one of the wedges out of the boot and told me to come back in 6 weeks, another six weeks in the boot ? I had to quiz her about that as my physio reckoned I have really good movement and the swelling is down and she thought I could be in a shoe with one heel lift. The woman said "ok then nip down to the cupboard at the end of the hall and get a smaller wedge that will go in a shoe" ( I should have asked her for money) anyway I took two and hid one down my waistband. So we had a full day out in Galway and the dogs had crossed legs by the time we got home.

It was a bonny morning but the wind is up again this afternoon and it is pouring rain again. Hopefully the weather is going to get better by the end of the week.  

No comments: