Monday, September 22, 2014

Another gorgeous weekend

Terrific weather again this weekend, September has turned out to be an Indian summer, have had no rain since August and most days have been bright and sunny. Last night the stars were amazing  I,m so lucky to live in an area with no light pollution to spoil my star watching.

I had a wee sail this morning and came back and felled a tree, logged all the branches and will do the main trunk tomorrow, we had another bonfire to get rid of the small branches and it was great to have a nice flat area to work in. Angie is flat out on the couch as she was working with me this weekend and she is jiggered.


The shots above are the marina my boat is kept in. As you can see there wasnt much breeze to sail in but it was nice to get out on the water anyway.



No comments: